Telios Support Services is a software development company based in Lagos, Nigeria. Telios is an ancient Greek concept, which stands for mature / expert and signifies completeness / wholeness. Due to our company culture which is deeply rooted in integrity, we have built our organization on the strong pillars of competence and professionalism.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Copywriter
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- This is a remote-friendly job
- We are looking for a Creative Copywriter to write clear and concise copy for ads, scripts, social content, and websites. Your words will inform, educate, engage, and convert a variety of target audiences.
- Our ideal candidate is a team-spirited, skilled, experienced, and imaginative writer with an eye for detail. If you can grasp project requirements quickly and offer valuable insight, we’d like to meet you.
- We will need you to develop and submit up to three writing samples, so we can get an idea of your best work. Feel free to include links to your content or portfolio in your application.
- Work together with the Digital team to develop and define the content strategy for the company brand.
- Write, edit, and produce content for web, social media, and other digital platforms with a distinct voice
- Edit and proofread copy as needed.
- Collaborate with other team members to ensure timely execution of content programs.
- Interpret creative direction and adapt points from creative briefs into persuasive copy concepts.
- Propose copy concepts and present underlying strategic thinking to business leaders.
- Collaborate with designers, PR, and other professionals on a variety of marketing projects (e.g. Social content, email campaigns, and landing pages).
- Use SEO principles to maximize a copy’s reach.
- Source images and other content.
- 2 – 4 years of proven experience as a copywriter. Agency experience is a definite plus.
- Strong presentation, critical thinking, and writing skills.
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Excellent research and communication skills.
- Creative thinker, self-starter who thrives in a start-up environment.
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Ability to work with a team and help define and maintain a brand voice.
- Experience writing for voice and / or video.
- Experience with creating content for a wide variety of audiences across multiple channels.
Application Closing Date
YOU MAY WANT TO APPLY FOR:
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
- Please read: Immediate start digital copywriter
- Applicants that do not email us will not be considered. We look forward to hearing from you!