Owens and Xley Consults is a full service business consulting and advisory company located in Lagos, Nigeria. We love creating practical solutions that assist entrepreneurs navigate the day-to- day challenges of running a business. At Owens and Xley Consults, everything we do is geared towards helping you build the business of your dreams and living the life you desire.
Whether you are thinking of becoming your own boss or currently have your own business, we have solutions designed to support you.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Manager
Location: Lekki and Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
- Manage, monitor, and review daily business operations.
- Manage the business Social Media platform
- Create daily content for online sales
- Review, oversee financial activities and send monthly report.
- Maintain positive client relationships and drive new acquisitions.
- Implement organizational goals, procedures, and policies.
- Identify improvement gaps and implement corrective measures.
- Handle and resolve all customers’ complaints
- Process customers’ payments
- Respond to all enquiries.
- Ensure that the store is clean and ready for opening
- Ensure that the utilities are available and adequate
- Work with the Production Manager to fulfil client orders
- Supervise the security personnel
- Steam garments
- Arrange outfits on the mannequins.
- Ensure that all fittings and fixtures are working optimally
- Plan and supervise all maintenance and repair works.
- Create monthly reports
- Manage petty cash
- Take cash payments to the bank
- Calculate and remit taxes
- Prepare payroll.
- HND / B.Sc
- 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience in the retail or fashion industry a plus.
YOU MAY WANT TO APPLY FOR:
Skills and Abilities:
- Social media management
- Proven integrity
- Highly analytical, driven and focused.
- High level of professionalism;
- Networking, prospecting and persuasion skills with the ability to identify the needs and challenges of clients.
- Must have knowledge of business process and functions (finance, HR, procurement, operations etc.)
- Proficient user of MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
- Must be able to prepare management reports and correspondence
- Good initiative, time and stress management skills
- Leadership and organizational abilities
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Problem-solving attitude
- Keen eye for detail
- Preferably lives within Island axis
- The ideal candidate must have strong leadership skills and the ability to manage people.
- N80,000 – N100,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
20th September, 2020.
YOU MAY WANT TO APPLY FOR:
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.