To provide our clients with first rate business solutions and back it up with unequalled service and support. Our objective from the onset is to ensure that our clientele are provided with the cutting edge in today’s competitively minded business environment to solve their unique challenges. Our software solutions are customized to suit each individ.
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification OND
- Experience 1 – 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit , Internships / Volunteering
InfoWARE Limited provides its clients with first-rate business solutions and back it up with unequaled services and support. Over the years we take intense pride in helping companies handle their business operations. Due to expansion, we are looking to add to our finance team.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
As an Accounting Officer, your role will be to provide administrative support along with financial record-keeping for the daily business operations of the organization. You will have a comprehensive induction and training program to ensure you deliver exceptional service.
Dynamic, passionate, and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support. You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience. Fluency in English (written and spoken) is compulsory and also a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The Accounting Officer would assist with the financial record keeping of the company. He / She would keep records of sales or Proforma invoices (PFI) of our customers, records payments, and the expenses of the organization.
- Assist in analyzing all financial activities, ensuring compliance with accounting and legal requirements.
- Prepare and monitor invoices.
- Reconciliation of daily, monthly, and yearly transactions.
- Assisting in the preparation of budgets.
- Resolve financial disputes raised by the customer service and sales teams.
Being a key point of contact for other departments on financial and accounting matters.
- Prepare relevant periodic management reports.
- Manage all phases of Accounts Payables, Receivables, and department budget.
- Regularly update the In-House Accounting Management System.
REQUIREMENTS, SKILLS, AND COMPETENCIES
- Must have good knowledge of basic accounting principles.
- Good working knowledge of MS Excel and MS Word.
- Strong ethics and interpersonal skills.
Strong attention to detail and good analytical skill
- Business Communication
- Adaptability to work independently and part of a team bringing in expertise when needed
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Effective written and verbal communication skills and solid professional skills
- Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
- Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals
- O.N.D in Accounting or Related Courses.
- 1 – 3 years’ Work experience.
- Work experience in the ICT industry would be an added advantage
IN RETURN, WE OFFER YOU
- An excellent remuneration package
- Friendly working atmosphere
- Continuous professional development
- A commitment to offering you career development opportunities to meet your full potential