Pukka Logistics & Support Services Limited – We are a one stop company providing professionally managed integrated business, corporate and investor services to foreign investors, Nigerians living in Diaspora and Nigerian companies in general; empowering, equipping and supporting them with all they require to start and run their businesses in Nigeria.
Our solutions are founded on understanding each client’s business and corporate culture; identifying their business needs and providing effective solutions and support to meet those needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Accountant
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- BSc / HND in Accounting
- Minimum of three years work experience as an Accountant
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office packages
- Good time management skill
- Ability to multitask
- Good communication skill
- Must be ready to work late hours.
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Report to management regarding the finances of establishment.
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Develop, implement, modify, and document recordkeeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology.
- Advise management about issues such as resource utilization, tax strategies, and the assumptions underlying budget.
YOU MAY WANT TO APPLY FOR:
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.