Enpario Hall Schools is a place with deep commitment to learning, an environment that nourishes the intellectual, moral, emotional, and social growth of every child. It is a place where pupils, teachers, and parents embark together on an academic journey with clear and well-defined objectives. It is filled with the joy of discovery and the excitement of academic growth.
We get to know each child, including their interests and passion and what lights their intellectual fire.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Elementary / Primary Educator
Job Location: Awoyaya, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Skill Requirements
- Must be computer literate.
- Must have strong communication skills
- Be a great team player.
- Passionate about using education as a vehicle to transform behaviour.
- Must have 21st century teaching skills
- Excellence driven attitude to job delivery.
- Commitment to good work ethics and discipline.
- Strong classroom management skills.
- High level of commitment to creativity and innovation.
- NCE, B.Ed or B.Sc. with a minimum 3 years teaching experience in a similar role from a reputable educational organization.
N30,000 – N40,000 monthly.
YOU MAY WANT TO APPLY FOR:
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using role applied for as subject of email.
Note: Qualified candidates residing around Ajah, Ikota, Sangotedo, Awoyaya and Lakowe axis should apply.