Ventoven Limited is a management consulting company, focused on providing Human Resource Management Services, Procurement services and IT Support services.
Ventoven is the official Talent Management firm for; Ventures Park – a co-working company within the heart of Abuja; Ventures Platform Foundation, a social entrepreneurship promoting company; Ventures Platform, an early stage seed funding company for start-ups; Emerging Platforms, a technology consulting firm and Edu Platforms, an education consulting firm.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: IT Support Intern
Job Location: Abuja
- Our team is growing and we are looking for a vibrant, reliable, and skilled candidate to take up the role of IT Support Intern at Ventoven Ltd.
- He/She will be responsible for providing support on the technology functions and infrastructure of the Company on a day-to-day basis.
- He/She will support the IT Specialist in the training of employees and consultation on IT-related issues.
Other duties will include:
- Carry out routine first-line user support for all client companies
- Supporting the IT Specialist in the effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of computer software and hardware
- Conduct minor hardware repairs
- Conduct technical research to ensure continued innovation in IT support services
- Ensures the use of system hardware, operating systems, software systems, and related procedures adhere to organizational policies
- Support in performing daily backup operations, ensuring all required file systems and system data are successfully backed up to the appropriate media/ recovery disks
- Assist the IT Specialist in carrying out daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems, and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups
- Creates, changes, and deletes user accounts per request – Network administration tasks
- Keep tab on and ensure timely renewal of licenses
- Management of the company’s website
- Management of all companies G-suite application and licenses
Skills & Requirements
- A Bachelor’s degree from a reputable tertiary institution.
- A minimum of one (2) years cognate experience in Software & Hardware administration
- Knowledge of G-suite application will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of Odoo ERP will be an added advantage
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Data and Information Management skills
- Good work ethics
- Excellent customer service
- Report writing skills
- Highly Innovative
- Deeply self motivated
- Passionate & Energetic
YOU MAY WANT TO APPLY FOR:
Method Of Application
Click Here To Application