Schneider Electric – As the Global Specialist in Energy Management™ and market leader in industrial automation and software. Schneider Electric enables people to experience and transform efficiency where they live and work; from home to enterprise, across the grid and the city. Focused on making energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green, the Group brings a world where innovative individuals use collaborative solutions to make the most of their energy, while using less of the common planet.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Commercial Tender Engineer
Ref Id: 0066UW
Job Location: Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
Slot: 2 Openings
- We are currently seeking a talented Tender Engineer/Bid Manager/Proposal Specialist to support our Control & Safety and Telemetry business streams within the Process Automation (PA) business unit in our Lagos office.
- Working as part of the Customer Success Team, the Tender Engineer holds a critical position within the Northern Europe & Sub Saharan Africa (NESSA) Hub and will have the proven ability to analyse outline scope requests as well as complex RFQs and prepare costing and offer documentation consistent with bid strategy.
- The Tender Engineer will have accountability for all technical, financial and commercial content, managing contributing resources to meet tight deadlines to develop a winning bid aligned to an agreed strategy.
- Support the Opportunity Leader during customer negotiations, as required
- Engage with internal departments to allow timely quote handover, post order receipt
- Report against assigned workload, highlighting issues and actions taken to resolve
- Manage a multiple workload to meet required deadlines
- Own the total responsibility for all assigned PQQ’s, quote and tender submissions
- Analyse RFQ, formulate bid plan, engage required resources and manage contributor deadlines
- Prepare costs and offer documentation in line with process and business tools
- Ensure compliance with SE company and local business standards and procedures
- Willing to perform additional duties, as required, to support the Tendering function.
- Preferred University of degree-Engineering / Business related
- 5 years experience in similar field with technical know-how in engineering with a plus for electrical background
- Proven experience within a Technical Tendering role coupled with good knowledge of project execution and management.
- Good working knowledge of DCS / Safety / PLC / Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) applications.
- IT literate with good working knowledge of common MS Office applications in addition to MS Teams and Planner and Sharepoint.
YOU MAY WANT TO APPLY FOR:
Method Of Application
Click Here To Apply Now