HRLeverage Africa – Our client, a financial investment company is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Customer Support Officer
Job Locations: Abuja, Asaba, Benin-Edo, Port Harcourt-Rivers, Ilorin, Enugu, Owerri-Imo
- We are need of Customer Support who will be responsible for providing outstanding customer service to clients by developing effective customer service procedures, implementing customer loyalty programs, and setting customer satisfaction goals.
- Educational qualification: Graduate (least HND / B.Sc.).
- Minimum of 5 years in providing customer service support.
- Patient, attentive and ability to communicate effectively
- Knowledge of the Company’s products
- Time management skill
- Ability to read customers
- Team work, willingness to learn
- Computer literate and a Good typist
- Maintain a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Respond to customer queries and resolve conflicts in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email, chat or in person
- Identify and evaluate customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Open and maintain customer accounts by recording account information
- Assist with placement of orders, forms, applications, refunds, or exchanges.
- Work with the management team to stay updated on product knowledge and be informed of any changes in company policies
- Provide pricing and delivery information to customers
- Refer advanced cases to management for resolution, providing background information as necessary
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Follow up with customers to ensure their technical issues are resolved
YOU MAY WANT TO APPLY FOR:
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the application.
Note: Only qualified candidates should apply.