MBIS International – We are an ambitious British International school with rich, innovative and exciting curriculum; giving all our pupils the opportunity to be successful.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Female Primary Teacher (Key Stage 1)
Job Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to appoint a creative and enthusiastic Year 2 (Key Stage 1) Teacher. If you are a Primary class teacher with growth mind-set; you love teaching and have a passion for learning, then our children need you!
For your application to be successful, you must meet the following criteria:
- Must have a BA / B.ED in English / Primary Education from a reputable Institution. A Post Graduate qualification in the same or similar field will be an advantage.
- Have minimum 3 years experience, thorough knowledge and understanding of the British Curriculum gained from working in a similar role
- Knowledge and experience of teaching phonics is preferred and an added advantage
- Be able to teach a full range of subject areas for this year group
- Be able to provide our pupils engaging and exciting learning experiences
- Have high expectations for behaviour, attainment and progress
- You will have an understanding of the importance of pupil tracking and progress
- You MUST have excellent English Language skills (clear written, reading and spoken) along with good numeracy skills
- To be confident in using ICT and media to support your work and the children’s learning.
- Effective classroom management and evidence of outstanding teaching skills
- Have an appreciation of the importance of safeguarding in educational settings
- MUST be resident in Ibadan and able to easily commute to Jericho, Ibadan
You will be:
- Passionate about teaching
- Able to create a vibrant and stimulating learning environment
- Keen to deliver exciting and engaging lessons
- Willing to work hard and contribute within a small and dedicated team
YOU MAY WANT TO APPLY FOR:
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email
- MUST demonstrate Primary Education training and experience of the British Curriculum on their CV and cover letter
- Do not respond to this advert if you do not meet the requirements listed above