Chisla Associates is Nigeria’s leading media company driving the growth of the housing sector through a multifaceted channel approach encompassing TV, print, online media and live-interactive platforms.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Position: TV Presenter
Job Location: Abuja
Employment Type: Full time
- The ideal candidate should be able to collect information on assigned topics to report accurate and timely news.
- Talk to sources, follow-up on leads, and do research to be as well informed as possible. Fact-check their findings, then write them up in an article for printing or a script to be read on-air
- Writing of news stories, news reports and featured stories.
- Candidates should possess HND qualification
- Must be abuja based or willing to relocate
- We are looking for a talented TV Presenter with not less than 2 years experience in an Abuja based leading Television production company.
- We need someone with excellent content writing and development skill.
- Analyze and collect information through various modes such as personal interviews and news briefings to prepare news reports.
- Monitor daily events locally, nationally and internationally and assist others to gather current events.
- Prepare reports to keep the public informed about daily happenings.
- Coordinate with news editors and fellow reporters to develop story ideas for report writing.
- Maintain relations with all news sources on a daily basis to develop story ideas and compile appropriate reports.
- Perform research and write international, local and national news.
- Analyze and ensure accurate and crisp news reporting to avoid ambiguity and redundancy.
- Collaborate with news editors to improve story presentation.
- Work in assigned beat areas once every week to gather all local news.
- Coordinate with the graphics department to obtain visual elements for each story with appropriate photos or graphics.
- Manage staff photographers for all reports of local events.
- N75,000 – N150,000 monthly
YOU MAY WANT TO APPLY FOR:
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV, Cover Letter and Samples of your work to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.