Pillarcraft Accounting is a firm of Chartered Accountants and Chartered Tax practitioners operating from two offices in Nigeria, Lekki, Lagos and Garki , Abuja, but virtually supporting small and medium scale business across Nigeria by providing Virtual Bookkeeping, Accounting, Tax Management, Payroll Management, business advisory and related services that facilitate growth and scale while business owners concentrate on running the business. Pillarcraft Accounting is not your Traditional accounting Firm.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Accountant
Job Location: Abuja
Employment Type: Full-time
- The candidate will be responsible for managing relationships with key corporate companies. He / She will handle the Financial Accounting of clients.
The responsibilities for this office shall include but is not limited to the following:
- Generate monthly financial reports on all accounts.
- Provide accounting advisories to clients under your management
- Calculate prepayments and accruals
- Raise manual journals to correct accounts
- Posting journal entries, updating financial statements and preparing financial reports for clients businesses
- Learns the business of accounting and the intricacies of different client situations.
- Computing proper taxation within the time limit
- Reconciliation of accounts to ensure their accuracy.
- Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Summarizes financial status by collecting information and preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements
- Oversee accounts payable and receivable
- Prepare financial statements and regulatory reporting documents
- Analyze financial reports
- Maintain account balances and bank statements
- Assist with audits and taxes,
- Prepare financial reports for taxes, regulatory agencies, and stockholders
- Manage general ledger and assist month-end and year-end close processes
- Assist the accounting manager in preparing documents and interpreting complicated financial information for managers, executives, and C-Suite executives.
Qualifications and Experience
- B.Sc / M.Sc in Accounting
- Associate Chartered Accountant or Student Member (Final Stage)
- Not less than 3 years of experience in an Accounting Practice
- Experienced in Accounting, Payroll, Tax management, Accounts Review,Â and Business Analysis
- Produce monthly financial reports for all clients under your management
- Review financial reports presented to you before sending out to the client
- Experience in using an accounting software
- A pleasing personality with the ability and drive to have the objectives completed.
- Should be Self-motivated
- Leadership skills
- The ideal candidate must reside in Abuja
- The ideal candidate must be a chartered member or student member in the final stage.
- Not more than 35 years old.
YOU MAY WANT TO APPLY FOR:
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be considered.