At Emerging Platforms we are passionate about identifying problems and matching them with innovative and bold solutions. Driven by a passion for excellence, we deliver innovative solutions that satisfy our customers diverse needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Business Development Intern
Job Location: Abuja
- We are on the lookout for a result-oriented candidate, to join our vibrant team as a Business Development Intern. S(he) will be responsible for supporting the team with business analysis and market intelligence efforts of the Business Development (Public Sector) department.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Identify and respond to public procurement EoI, RFP, and RFQ.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing clients
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Develop technical and financial proposals in response to prospective opportunities
- Own and develop relationship with partners, working with them to optimize and enhance our integration
- Help design, scope, and document solution specifications and functionality.
- Communicate key insights and findings to the product team
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues, and deliver better value to the customer
- Identify bid opportunities and participate in the initiation of processes, from start to finish.
- Ensure that bids are submitted on time and are reflective of the company’s standard of excellence
- Continuously source and secure public and private sector contracts for increased business opportunities.
- Prepare relevant and necessary documents needed for the award of contracts.
- Regular back-up of all bids and contract documents in the company’s google drive folder.
Skills & Requirements
- BSc / BA / HND in Business Administration, Marketing, business analysis, or relevant field.
Required job-related competencies:
- Proven working experience as a business development executive, sales executive, or a relevant role.
- Proven sales track record
- Experience in copywriting is a plus
- Proficiency in Google Suite, MS Office, and CRM software
- Excellent command of English for both written and oral interactions.
- Good knowledge of the Information Communication Technology industry.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
- Gravitas in professional and personal dealing
- Passion for Sales and Marketing
- Strategic and Innovative
- Ability to forecast
- Good presence of emotional intelligence
- Fluent in Hausa
YOU MAY WANT TO APPLY FOR:
Method Of Application
Click Here To Apply Now