Bi Communications Nigeria Limited is a reputable Communications Company with offices in Lagos and Abuja; our interest centre around TV Productions and Security in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Administration Manager
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Prepare weekly budget, monitor costs, and expenses.
- Oversee the smooth running of all daily and monthly financial processes for the management.
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable.
- The ideal candidate will oversee the day-to-day operations of the administrative department.
- Maintain office filing, record keeping, and storage system for electronic and paper documents.
- Assure that all facilities are well functioning, including office supplies, electricity, maintenance and repair, internet and others in the office.
- Work with management on planning organizational needs.
- Ensuring staff efficiency and conformity with the official code of conduct
- Candidates must have at least a Bachelor Degree or HND in Accounting, Business Administration or related subjects
- The ideal candidate must have 7 to 10 years of working experience as an Administration Manager.
- Vast knowledge of accounting would be an added advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
YOU MAY WANT TO APPLY FOR:
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Applications to “the Managing Director, Bi Communications Nigeria Limited” via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org Indicating the position as the subject of the email.