Sigma Consulting – Our client, a renowned Medical Service Provider located in Lagos State is currently recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Medical Doctor
Job Location: Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full time
- We are seeking for an ideal candidate who would be a Medical Doctor, ,who is a licensed health professionals who maintain and restore human health through the practice of medicine. They examine patients, review their medical history, diagnose illnesses or injuries, administer treatment and counsel patients on their health and well being.
- We are looking to hire a Medical Doctor with outstanding medical knowledge and excellent counseling skills. Doctors are expected to be compassionate, have attentive listening skills and the ability to communicate effectively with a genuine concern for patients and a passion to be of service and heal people.
- To ensure success, Doctors should have fantastic organizational and time management skills, the ability to make effective decisions and an innate ability to manage change. Top candidates will have the willingness and ability to handle uncertainty and conflicting demands while remaining calm under pressure.
- Respond to patients’ medical problems by referring to their history, carrying out diagnosis, treatment, counseling and referral, where necessary.
- Promote health education in conjunction with other health professionals.
- Meet targets set by the government for specified treatments eg. child immunization.
- Discuss and evaluate new pharmaceutical products with pharmaceutical representatives.
- Order lab tests and interpret the test results.
- Maintain confidentiality and impartiality at all times.
- Collect, record and maintain sensitive patient information such as examination results, medical history and reports.
- Perform minor surgeries.
- Explain procedures or prescribed treatments to patients.
- Liaise with medical professionals in the community and hospitals.
- Keep up-to-date with medical developments, treatment and medication.
- Any other assigned duties.
Qualifications and experience
- Applicant must possess a Medical Degree (MBBS)
- Only applicant residing on the Mainland would be considered
- Applicant must have minimum of 1-2 years Post NYSC experience.
- Applicant must be licensed
Essential Competencies and Attributes:
- Clinical competence and a commitment to life-long learning
- Commitment to safety and quality of care
- Interested in contributing to the growth of the business and taking on increasing responsibilities as required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong team player with proven organizational and administrative skills
- Strong Leadership skills
- Active listening skills
- Conversant with technology (experience with/or willing to learn to use electronic medical records)
- Non-judgmental, flexible, creative, patient and tolerant
YOU MAY WANT TO APPLY FOR:
Method Of Application
Click Here To Apply Now