Vincintoire Limited – Our client, a Health hub urgently requires the services of the position below:
Job Title: Network Administrator
Location: Surulere, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We need a Network Administrator to maintain a reliable, secure and efficient data communications network.
- The ideal candidate will be able to deploy, configure, maintain and monitor all active and passive network equipment in order to ensure smooth network operation.
- Fully support, configure, maintain and upgrade corporate customer’s networks and in house servers
- Install and integrate new server hardware and applications
- Keep an eye out for needed updates
- Support and administer third-party applications
- Ensure network security and connectivity
- Monitor network performance (availability, utilization, throughput, goodput, and latency) and test for weaknesses
- Set up user accounts, permissions passwords
- Resolve problems reported by end user
- Define network policies and procedures
- Specify system requirements and design solutions
- Research and make recommendations on server system administration
- BSc degree in Computer Science or related field
- 2- 3 years proven experience in a network administrator role
- Hands on experience in networking, routing and switching
- Excellent knowledge of best practices around management, control, and monitoring of server infrastructure
- Experience with firewalls, Internet VPN’s remote implementation, troubleshooting, and problem resolution is desired
- Ability to set up and configure server hardware
- Familiarity with backup and recovery software and methodologies
- Great at organising, prioritising and multitasking
- Juniper, Cisco
NGN120,000 -130,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
9th October, 2020.
YOU MAY WANT TO APPLY FOR:
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted