HRLeverage Africa – Our client, a faith driven nursery and Primary school in Ajah area of Lagos is recruiting suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Position: School Administrative Assistant
Job Location: Ajah, Lagos
- We require the services of a School Administrative Assistants to work under the direction of the Head Teacher / School Administrator
- Coordinating, organizing and overseeing, and performing everyday clerical and administrative duties associated with school operations.
Other Job Details:
- Oversee, coordinate and perform day to day school administrative functions
- Prepare and maintain student records and ensure that they are updated regularly
- Provide secretarial assistance to the Head Teacher by relieving him or her of administrative tasks such as composing, typing and editing letters and bulletins
- Handle school newsletters, memos and agendas, and notification systems
- Man the reception area and direct visitors and parents to correct school personnel
- Attend school board meetings and take minutes of meetings
- Reproduce minutes accurately and forward to designated staff
- Handle mail distribution, collating, filing, and sorting activities
- Manage purchase orders and authorizations
- Relay information and regular update of school activities to parents and staff via social media
- Follow up calls on absentee pupils.
- Maintain a proper data of all pupils of the school, attendance and immunization records’
- Maintain proper financial record of fees, issuing of receipts, follow up on outstanding fee payments.
- Provide support in new teachers and office staff orientation
- Administer first aid during times of emergencies
- Assist parents with school registration and admission procedures
- Distribute and collect textbooks and stationery
- Supervise classrooms in the event of short absences of teachers
- Manage students’ activities during break time and events
Person Specification / Qualification
- A smart male with 3 years Admin experience
- Teaching experience.
- Computer literacy- Good with Microsoft Excel and Word, and good typing skill.
- Social media Savvy.
- Residence must be close to working environment
- Candidate must reside within Ajah
YOU MAY WANT TO APPLY FOR:
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Resume@HRLeverageafrica.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.