Wadysacare Healthcare Services is a registered caregiver agency.
We avail Home – caregivers to families requesting to explore professional and dedicated Homecare for themselves or a member of their families.
We make it our responsibility to meet our client’s demands irrespective of their life stage, age and ability.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Position Title: Caregiver
About the Role
As a key member of the health care team, you will deliver care in
accordance with established standards, policies and procedures. You will utilize your sound knowledge, skills and judgment to offer safe, compassionate, and ethical care. Your strong commitment, proven clinical proficiency, and holistic approach to client care will contribute to providing culturally competent, positive, and respectful service in the community setting.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To improve the clients overall quality of life and assist them with their Activities of Daily Living (ADLs).
- To clean and disinfect all living areas including dining room, bathrooms, and other areas as directed.
- To sweep and scrub floors using brooms and mops.
- To vacuum and cleans carpeted areas.
- To perform cleaning duties according to established procedures.
- To empty and clean all waste containers.
- To make up beds and change linen as required.
- To complete all necessary documentation in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- To uphold and promote the company’s values and philosophy relating particularly to ethics and integrity
- Should possess FSLC / SSCE / OND etc.
- Selected applicants will undergo a free 3 month intensive training on Caregiving.
Application Closing Date
30th October 2020
YOU MAY WANT TO APPLY FOR:
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send application and CV to: email@example.com