UnoCasa Limited – Our client who operates in the hospitality space is looking for an experienced candidate to join their vibrant team in the position below:
Job Title: Accounting Clerk
- Providing accounting and clerical assistance to the accounting department
- Typing accurately, preparing and maintaining accounting documents and records
- Preparing bank deposits, general ledger postings and statements
- Apply accounting principles, regulations, and policies to all work duties
- Assist with regular bank reconciliations and reporting discrepancies found in the records.
- Keep sensitive information confidential
- Maintain, verify, and update numerous ledgers
- Provide assistance with invoices and payments
- Help provide and prepare information for reports in a timely manner
- Ensuring the Accounting Department runs smoothly and efficiently.
- Posting financial transactions in the database
- Receiving and recording vouchers, figures and postings.
- Contact consumers to notify them of delinquent accounts and accept any payments made at the time of contact
- Arrange for money stores within the business to be delivered to the bank on a daily or weekly basis, or in whatever increments the business wants to turn over cash to savings.
- A degree in Accounting, Finance or any related field
- Familiarity with basic accounting procedures
- Competency in MS Office, databases and accounting software
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Aptitude for numbers
- Ability to perform filing and record-keeping tasks
- Data entry and word processing skills
- Well organized
Application Closing Date
8th October, 2020.
YOU MAY WANT TO APPLY FOR:
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Accounting Clerk” as the subject of the mail.