Sterling Bank Plc “Your one-customer bank” is a full service national commercial bank in Nigeria. In over 50 years of operations, Sterling Bank (formerly NAL Bank) has evolved from the nation’s pre-eminent investment banking institution to a fully-fledged commercial bank; and completed a merger with 4 other banks – Indo-Nigeria Merchant Bank, Magnum Trust Bank, NBM Bank and Trust Bank of Africa – as part of the 2006 consolidation of the Nigerian banking industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Position: Relationship Manager – Commercial Banking
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full time
Specialization: Banking / Finance / Insurance
- To execute Commercial banking strategy by cultivating and managing customers within assigned sector and providing a full spectrum of financial services to these clients to ensure a substantial contribution to the liquidity and profitability of the Region and overall customer satisfaction.
- Implement the Business Strategy for allocated sector in the Commercial Banking Business.
- Drive revenue creation opportunities by offering to customers the relevant value propositions that meet their business needs and ensure the provision of excellent relationship management
- Ensure in-depth understanding of all customers’ portfolio, using Customer Value Chain Analysis to effectively meet the needs of the customers
- Manage the existing Commercial Banking relationships and explore new opportunities.
- Ensure that key financial deliverables for the sector are met.
- Execute the Commercial Banking Customer Value Proposition (CVP) and Industry Value Propositions (IVPs) initiatives and activities aimed at optimizing both customer experience and profitability for the Bank.
- Ensure risk assets are properly appraised and are within the bank’s risk appetite
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in sales and marketing roles in any Financial Institution.
YOU MAY WANT TO APPLY FOR:
Method Of Application
Click Here To Apply