JUBOB Keystone Engineering Nigeria Limited is an indigenous registered company, having its headquarters office located in Benin City, Edo State. It provides EPIC and Project Management Services for the Offshore / Onshore Oil & Gas, Refining and Petrochemicals Industries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Offshore Marine Superintendent
Job Location: Benin City, Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Promote safety awareness and broad application of the Management System, codes of practice and prime policies
- Ensure all relevant berthing or mooring activities are carried out according to the CESL Management System or equivalent
- Ensure timely, effective reporting and investigation of all accidents & incidents
- Ensure timely and effective close-out of survey and audit item
- Startup Marine Operations, monitor and maintain Marine Operations
- Ensure emergency response training and exercises are conducted effectively and in accordance with requirements
- Manage emergency response with due regard for safety of personnel, FPSO and environment to the limit of your responsibility
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s degree
- Class 1 Deck Officer STCW 95 (Master Mariner Unrestricted) plus DCE for Petroleum / Gas as appropriate
- Proven Tandem Berthing experience at open sea berths or internally Qualified Berthing Master, (QBM).
- 10 years sea service on VLCC and 2 years in rank of Chief Officer.
- Extensive knowledge of offshore FPSO operations, including Production, Process, Utilities, Marine Maintenance, and Safety Management.
- Conscientious, flexible, versatile and determined.
- Capable of assertive and positive communication and performance
- Exemplary safety and managerial leadership skills.
- Good levels of written and spoken communication in English language.
- Clear understanding of behavioral and logistical personnel issues
- Appropriate standard of technical, legal and professional knowledge as defined by competences IT
- Practical familiarity with standard Office software package. Operation and use of Internet and electronic mail system
YOU MAY WANT TO APPLY FOR:
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates (irrespective of gender, color / race), should send their CV and Cover Letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org and cc email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.