Food and Confectionery Product Nigeria Limited is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Kitchen / Production Assistant
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Kitchen Production Assistant works predominately in the Health Care kitchen areas in conjunction with the Cook. Preparation duties include light food and drink preparation, cleaning equipment and kitchen surfaces, labeling and dating refrigerated items, dining room set up and assisting the Cook as necessary.
- Ensures that the kitchen and dining area is prepared for meal service and maintained in a clean and orderly fashion. Is responsible for ensuring kitchen regulatory guidelines are being maintained according to Department of Health and Hospital standards.
- Prepares food and drink items necessary for successful meal service, including but not limited to, filling juice pitchers, chilling milk and yogurt, stocking cereal, stocking thickened juices, preparing fruit, salads, snacks, and bread.
- Rolls silverware and folds napkins for breakfast, lunch and dinner; assists with set up of tables.
- Cleans juice machine and pantry, ensuring that all work services are clean and sanitized; wiping down all cabinets and walls.
- Assists with after-meal cleanup including assisting the cook with dishes.
- Assists with maintaining the storeroom in an orderly fashion, ensuring that all items are off the floor, labeled and dated.
- Assists the Cook with other duties as necessary to ensure that the quality of meal service is maintained for the residents and in accordance with DHH standards.
- Ensures the overall quality of food service, meal production, and kitchen cleanliness is maintained in order to best serve the residents.
- High school diploma or GED required
- One year of relevant experience preferred
- Experience in a food service setting preferred
- Ability to comprehend written and verbal instructions and relay information to others.
- Demonstrates an appreciation of the heritage, values, and wisdom of the senior community.
- Able to bend, kneel, squat, stand, and lift heavy objects as needed
- Ability to represent St. James Place in a professional manner.
- Ability to relate well to the senior community and their family members.
- Must possess willingness to work harmoniously with staff and managers.
- Time management skills and ability to complete tasks according to schedule
- Excellent customer service attitude
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to the changing needs of the organization
- Ability to read and write in the English language
N50,000 – N60,000 Monthly
YOU MAY WANT TO APPLY FOR:
Application Closing Date
20th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email.