Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Local Administrator
Req ID: 438045
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Categories: Business Services
Our Exciting Opportunity
- We are now looking for a Local Administrator to perform specifically identified administrative activities in the local legal entity.
- The administrative activities are performed as a service for other functional area owners, to support different processes.
- This service is provided when the functional area owner has no or insufficient local representation. All is done to gain optimal cross-functional efficiency.
- Perform local payment, tax and invoices activities
- Perform local travel and expense activities
- Perform records retention, local HR activities and company card activities
- Perform local real estate, facilities management and car fleet activities
- Perform local activities related to IT
- Perform approved local administrative activities and driver services.
- Perform delivery specialist activities
- Drive and improve operational quality
- Perform local Occupational Health and Safety activities
To be successful in the role you have
- Education: Graduate degree or equivalent qualification /e xperience.
- Several years of administrative experience.
- Writing and reporting, Working with people, Delivering results and meeting customer expectations, Planning and organizing, Crafting and innovating
- Proven skills in a service-oriented environment.
Application Closing Date
YOU MAY WANT TO APPLY FOR:
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online