Butren Investment Limited is a hi-tech agricultural investment firm positioned to be a leading Agric-tech organization in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Farm Supervisor (Pig Farm)
Location: Lagos / Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Pig Farm Supervisor is expected to manage and carry out duties associated with the day-to-day management of our pig farm.
- Direction and Co-ordination of pig farm.
- Co-ordination of key personnel on site: e.g. Farmers, Farm Attendants etc.
- Recording of important information which includes stock- taking.
- Controlling Mortality rate.
- Submission of daily/ weekly report to line manager on farm activities.
- Ensuring Production targets are met.
- Ensuring that the farm is profitable and meets projected financial target.
- Making sure that work progresses satisfactorily.
- Ensuring compliance with government regulations and health and safety standards.
Prospective employees must have:
- A minimum of a B.Sc Degree in any relevant field.
- 4 – 6 years work experience as a pig farm supervisor.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Calm, polite, and professional behavior.
- Reliable and self-motivated.
Application Closing Date
28th May, 2021.
You May Want To Apply For More:
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Pig Farm Supervisor” as the subject of the mail