Ibis Lagos Airport Hotel – “Some say you can’t put a price on comfort.” ibis hotels prove the contrary by offering their guests well-being at the best price. Fully-equipped rooms, innovative bedding and 24-hour reception services. Welcome to the world’s leading economy hotel brand.
Ibis is a brand of economy hotels focused on evolutive design with simple and flexible furniture and owned by Accor. Created in 1974, Ibis became Accor’s economy megabrand in 2011 with the launch of Ibis Styles and Ibis Budget. Ibis manages 1174 hotels in 67 countries (2018).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
- We are looking for a Hotel Front Desk Officer to serve as our guests’ first point of contact and manage all aspects of their accommodation
- Ultimately, you will help create a pleasant and memorable stay for our guests
- Hotel Front Officeresponsibilities include registering guests, managing reservations, and providing information about rooms, rates, and amenities. If you have a knack for customer service and work experience in the hotel industry, we’d like to meet you.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform all check-in and check-out tasks
- Manage online and phone reservations
- Provide information about our hotel, available rooms, rates, and amenities
- Respond to clients’ complaints in a timely and professional manner
- Liaise with our housekeeping staff to ensure all rooms are clean, tidy, and fully-furnished to accommodate guests’ needs
- Upsell additional facilities and services, when appropriate
- Maintain updated records of bookings and payments.
- Inform customers about payment methods and verify their credit card data
- Register guests collecting necessary information (like contact details and exact dates of their stay)
- Welcome guests upon their arrival and assign rooms
Other Skills, Education And Experience:
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- A minimum of 2 years experience using Opera PMS
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- An OND from a recognized institution but a first degree will be preferable.
- A minimum of 2 years of work experience as a receptionist with a reputable hotel brand
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
You May Want To Apply For More:
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only candidates with experience using Opera Software in hotels will be contacted
Application Deadline 31st May, 2021.