The Ama-Zuma Group was established on the basis of integrity and commitment to excellence. The group is currently made up of three subsidiaries. These are Ama-Zuma Services Limited, Ama-Zuma Oil & Gas Nigeria Limited and Ama-Zuma Bureau De Change.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fuel Attendant
Location: Abule Egba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Description / Responsibilities
- Fill petrol tanks with PMS or AGO, DPK
- Someone with good customer service skills
- Their duties include greeting customers
- Pumping the requested amount of AGO or PMS, DPK
- Knowledge of safety protocols
- Responsible for station upkeep, including emptying the trash bin.
- Their primary responsibility is to make sure that PMS, AGO, DPK dispensers are in good working order
Skills / Requirements
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree, HND / OND qualification with 5 – 8 years work experience.
- Having basic math skills for counting money.
- Demonstrating the ability to complete heavy lifting tasks.
- Possessing some cashier experience.
- Showing customer service skills.
- Being able to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Must have filling station experience
- A good listener
- A quick worker.
Application Closing Date
5th June, 2021.
You May Want To Apply For More:
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.