Elizade Nigeria Limited, we are a team working together and taking the lead to the future of mobility, enriching lives around the nation with the safest and most responsible ways of moving people while building an organisation that is sustainable and value generating. Through our commitment to quality, constant innovation and respect for our customers, we aim to exceed expectations and be rewarded with a smile.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Relation Officer (CRO)
Location: Ogba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Customer Relation Officer (CRO) will perform service marketing activities to attract potential customers and manage relationships with existing clients and customers to ensure continued patronage and loyalty to the brand.
- Continuously source for new accounts and customers and market After sales service offerings to prospective clients
- Cross-sell and up-sell value added services to customers
- Monitor market trends and brand performance.
- Follow up with Sales customers for potential conversion into After sales customers
- Provide updates to customer as to the status of their vehicle repair as required
- Manage relationships with existing customers
- Ensure customers’ satisfaction and continued patronage through series of follow-up and customer engagement
- Gather information on competitors, suggesting strategies for to attain a sustainable competitive advantage
- B.Sc / HND in Marketing, Business Administration or other related field
- Minimum of 5 years’ back-to-back Sales & Customer service experience
- Ability to Drive very well is a MUST
- Exhibits strong sales & customer service skills.
- Demonstrates solid organizational abilities.
- Smart and Presentable
- Demonstrates strong leadership skills.
- Ability to meet deliverables
- Good with Microsoft suites
- Sound oral and written communication skills
- Highly emotionally intelligent to manage clients & colleagues.
You May Want To Apply For More:
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using CRO as the subject of the mail.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- The position is for Lagos applicant only
Application Deadline 16th September, 2021.