Capworth Consulting is an international team of professionals with operations in London, the UK and Nigeria. Expertise and attention to detail are foundational principles of our business culture, and our experience across various sectors allows us to bring a wealth of knowledge and expertise to solve the complex problems facing our clients in their local context.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance & Admin Officer
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are looking for a Finance & Admin Officer that can manage all of our financial transactions, ranging from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and planning budgets.
- The accountant responsibilities will include auditing financial procedures and documents, reconciling bank statements, and calculating tax payments and returns.
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Comply with financial policies and regulations.
- BSc / HND / OND in Accounting, Finance or a relevant discipline.
- Additional certification is an advantage.
- Work experience of 2 years as an Accountant.
- Hands-on experience with accounting software like FreshBooks and QuickBooks.
- Experience in the use of MS Excel including Vlookups and pivot tables
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills.
Application Closing Date
10th November, 2021.
YOU MAY WANT TO APPLY FOR:
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.