Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting – Our client in the Gaming Sector is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Manager
- This position will handle the social media platform of the organization.
- Fundamental knowledge of sport and betting website / app.
- Must be a sport enthusiast.
- Write, edit, and publish content for websites, blogs, videos, social media posts / campaigns, email campaigns, and more
- Development of strategy and tactical campaigns to aid the growth of the brand.
- Create content that motivates, inspires, educates, informs, sells, and simply, provides information, across a wide variety of digital platforms.
- Knowledge of Facebook advert/ google advert and how to deploy them.
- Work closely with the digital marketing team to produce content that generates results.
- Use your editing, content management skills to publish and edit content across various digital platforms.
- Use your knowledge of SEO and content development to create digital content that helps us get found via search engines and showcases our company as a leader within the industry.
- Become an influencer who makes an impact on the company and within the industry through the production of digital content.
- Monthly / weekly reporting to monitor progress and improve strategy for brand growth.
- A Bachelor’s Degree.
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a social media manager.
- Proven record of excellent writing demonstrated in a professional portfolio.
- Impeccable grasp of the English language, including idioms and current trends in slang and expressions.
- Ability to work independently with little or no daily supervision.
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate with clients, colleagues, and management.
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously.
- Strict adherence to the style guides of the company and the policies for publication.
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary.
- Proficiency with computers, especially writing programs, such as Google Docs and Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
Application Closing Date
20th October, 2021.
YOU MAY WANT TO APPLY FOR:
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.