Living Faith Church – Our Mandate for ministry was received from the LORD Himself, in an 18 hour vision. During this vision, a commission was received from the LORD to liberate mankind in all facets of human existence, to restore broken destinies, to bring healing to the infirmed.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
Location: Ota, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Duties / Responsibilities
- Prepare detailed financial reports.
- Collect and analyze data to detect deficient controls, duplicated effort, extravagance, fraud, or non-compliance with laws, regulations, and management policies.
- Inspect account books and accounting systems for efficiency, effectiveness, and use of accepted accounting procedures to record transactions.
- Examine and evaluate financial and information systems, recommending controls to ensure system reliability and data integrity.
- Inspect cash on hand, notes receivable and payable, negotiable securities, and canceled checks to confirm records are accurate.
- Prepare, examine, or analyze accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Prepare adjusting journal entries.
- Review accounts for discrepancies and reconcile differences.
- Establish tables of accounts and assign entries to proper accounts.
- Examine inventory to verify journal and ledger entries.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Develop, implement, modify, and document recordkeeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology.
- Evaluate taxpayer finances to determine tax liability, using knowledge of interest and discount rates, annuities, valuation of stocks and bonds, and amortization valuation of depletable assets.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting, or other tax requirements.
- Develop, maintain, or analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Process invoices for payment.
- Review data about material assets, net worth, liabilities, capital stock, surplus, income, or expenditures
- B.Sc or HND in Accounting or any related discipline.
- Professional Body: ICAN, ACA. is an added advantage.
- Experience:1-3 years’ Cognitive work experience
- Age Limit: 25 – 35years years’
- Proficient in the use of Accounting software
- Data base reporting software
- Computer Savvy
- Document management software.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite – Excel, Word.
- Tax preparation software.
- Payroll Software.
- Good Knowledge of Economics and Accounting Principles and Practices.
- Good Mathematics Knowledge.
- Problem Solving skill
- Good Communication skill
- Good Interpersonal skill
- Numerical skills
- Decision Making
- Data Analytical skills
- Financial Integrity
- Critical Thinking.
- Stress Tolerance
- Self – Control
Application Closing Date
10th April, 2021
YOU MAY WANT TO APPLY NOW
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online