Netcom has been Nigeria’s leading Internet Service Provider since 2004, staying ahead of the competition with cutting-edge platforms in VSAT, WIMAX, Radio, and Fiber technology. Now, a pioneer in Business Transformation Solutions, we empower organizations to lead their market space by keeping pace with the rapid changes in IT innovations, ensuring relevance to specific business initiatives required to maximize revenue generation.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Position: Account Receivables Officer
Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Administer the billing and collection activities for the company to ensure customers pay on time and in full.
- Reporting of company sales and revenue information, and maintain the integrity of the customer billing system
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Timely collection of account receivables.
- Attend to all billing service activity-related tickets such as deactivation, reactivation and termination.
- Prepare and issue invoices to customers through various channels (mail, e-mail etc.)
- Coordinate with Account Managers to resolve issues with customers as regards account receivables.
- Manage account balances and carefully monitor outstanding debts and or other inconsistencies.
- Issue and reconcile customer statements of accounts periodically or whenever necessary.
- Receive payments through various methods (cash, online payments etc.) and check for credibility.
- Send reminders for payments and contact customers when assigned.
- Update accounting records with new payments, balances, customer information etc.
- Answer questions and handle complaints from customers regarding bills.
- Prepare daily collection & aging receivable reports.
- Create and maintain client profile database.
- Manage regular payment for partner’s commission.
- Perform ad hoc tasks assigned by supervisor and manager.
- Generate quotation based on bill of materials
- Prepare, issue invoices and send to clients through various channels
- Collect all information needed to calculate bills receivable (order amounts, discount rates etc.)
- Check the data input in the accounting system to ensure the accuracy of final bill.
- Conducts timely user based reconciliation
- Prepares weekly report.
Education and/or Professional Qualification
- University degree in Business or Accounting discipline.
Essential Skills / Knowledge:
- 2 plus years experience in a billing and collections role for an international company
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- ERP and MS Office applications to an intermediate or advanced level
- Communication and Relationship Management Skill
Desirable Skills / Knowledge:
- Industry and market knowledge of credit and collection practices.
Oh! Why you should join Netcom?
- Attractive Remuneration & Professional Membership Subscription
- Gym Membership
- Group Life Insurance
- Career Growth and Opportunity to Change the World Through Technology.
YOU MAY WANT TO APPLY NOW
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Click Here To Apply Now