Link Credit is an automated lending service focused on increasing access to credit to financially under-served/excluded individuals in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Employment Type: Full-time
- A financial institution that deals with loans is in need of a self-motivated and competent accountant.
Candidate must be able to:
- Preparing account and tax returns.
- Analyzing accounts and business plans.
- Providing tax planning services in reference to legislation.
- Financial forecast and risk analysis.
- Administering payrolls and income and expenditure.
- Auditing financial information.
- Compiling and presenting reports, budget, business plans, commentaries and financial statement.
- Degree in Accounting, Business or Economics..
- Must have NYSC certificate or letter of exemption.
- At least 1 year experience is required.
- Must be self-motivated, have integrity.
- Team working ability.
- High level of numeracy, analytic ability, proficiency in IT.
- Organizational skills and ability to manage deadlines.
N100,000 – N140,000 / month.
YOU MAY WANT TO APPLY FOR:
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email