Madison and Park Limited – One of our sister company (a 360 suit marketing agency) focused on driving value by working with our clients across all phases of their marketing life cycle, from strategy development to all areas of execution through a variety of platforms such as advertising and in – trade promotions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Employment Type: Full-time
- Perform payroll functions in an accurate and timely manner, and submit payroll taxes.
- Maintain and balance the general ledger in an accurate, complete, and up-to-date manner.
- Perform all activities related to the accounts payable function including reviewing and processing payments.
- Perform account receivable functions including invoicing, deposits, collections, and revenue recognition.
- Conducts reconciliation of all account as the need arises.
- Prepare financial reports through collection, analysis and summarization of data.
- Interpret and apply accounting policies, rules, and regulations to all work to ensure compliance with applicable standards.
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded.
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines.
- Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed.
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports as required by Management.
- Liaise with banks and investors to source credit facilities to fund projects.
- Manage employee payroll and taxes.
- File necessary state and federal tax schedules.
- Prepare annual audit and be a liaison with all outside vendors.
- Assist with other accounting related projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- 3-5 years of relevant experience working in accounting and bookkeeping
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of accounting process flow
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient skills in QuickBooks and Microsoft Excel
- Experience with accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, and general ledger
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
Application Closing Date
28th May, 2021
YOU MAY WANT TO APPLY FOR:
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Candidates should quote the job position number during the application