Manz Incorporated Limited, an Oil and Gas Services company is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Bogije, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the Accounting department
- Process month and end year process, accounts payable/receivable, cash receipts, general ledger, payroll and utilities, treasury, budgeting, cash forecasting, revenue and expenditure variance analysis, fixed assets computation, check runs, fixed asset activity, debt activity etc.
- Monitor and analyses accounting data and produce financial reports or statements
- Establish and enforce sound accounting methods, policies and principles
- Implement strong internal control measures to safeguard the assets of the company
- Provide recommendations on activities affecting accounting practice
- Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions
- Computation of staff PAYE, VAT, WHT, Company income tax and timely remission to appropriate quarters. etc.
- Maintain relationships with the federal and state tax authorities and government regulatory.
- Organize payment to casual workers based on agreed employment contract.
Strategic Initiative Responsibilities:
- Meet financial accounting objectives
- Continuously redefine accounting operational systems procedures to manage rapidly growing entity and the evolving business structure.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key partners including banks, tax authorities, sub-contractors etc. that will support and grow the business
- Prepare special reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends
This role requires the individual to possess:
Qualification and Experience:
- B.Sc / HND in Accounting
- Professional Qualification: ACA / ACCA / MBA
- Must have 3-4 years work experience
Skill and Competences:
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Good human relations
- Good time management
- Ability to bring innovative ideas on board at all times
- Strong interpersonal, supervisory and customer service skills.
- Must be PC proficient and able to thrive in a fast -pace setting.
- Experience with Automated accounting.
- Must have strong experience with Microsoft Excel, Access and Word.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required
- Strong data analytical skills in recording trends
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2021.
YOU MAY WANT TO APPLY NOW
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Position they are applying for as the title of their email.
Note: Candidates residing in Island, Lekki – Ajah axis are encouraged to apply.