Phillips Outsourcing Services Nigeria Limited – Our client, a well established firm in the Telecommunication Industry is looking to recruit suitable candidates for the position below:
Job Title: BO Core Network Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Resolution of trouble tickets raised by NOC / Customer / LNOC Teams
- Fault management on all NEs and follow up with support in case of escalated cases.
- Node Health Checks
- Analysis of Network performance issues
- Implement network changes as per the CR process
- Support new Network node integrations and Acceptance.
- Ensure current license and software versions are suitable for the present network requirement.
- Able to verify and execute the plan provided by planning team.
- Capacity management and reporting in case of possible breach in capacity.
- Actively participate in CS Core Network element acceptance test for handover between delivery and MS/ Customer
- Liaise with 3rd Party Suppliers / Vendors for resolution of the Faults / Problems needing vendor support.
- Investigation & optimization activities to improve the network quality indicators
- Validating and maintaining the Known Error Database (KEDB) for CS Core Nodes.
- Identify root cause of Priority 1 and Priority 2 Incidents and recommend appropriate resolution action and other events that Customer identifies as requiring Root Cause Analysis (RCA).
Key Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor level, in Engineering (IT, Telecom)
- 3-5 years’ experience
- Knowledge of Managed Service telecom operations practice
- Knowledge sharing and collaboration skills
- English skills
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- Working with people
- Creating & innovating
- Applying expertise & technology.
N400,000 – N600,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
23rd July, 2021.
YOU MAY WANT TO APPLY FOR:
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email