Olam Nigeria Limited is located in Lagos, Nigeria and is part of the Farm Support Services Industry. Olam Nigeria Limited has 3,000 employees at this location and generates $222.01 million in sales (USD)..
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand Manager
- Ensure that the brand remains recognizable, up to date and exciting to customers, promote and change the public perception of brand(s).
- Brand strategy, including the setting of style guides, brand guidelines, brand vision and value proposition for short as well as long term.
- Creating and managing promotional collateral to establish and maintain product branding.
- Managing the budget for advertising and promotional items.
- Analyze brand positioning and consumer insights.
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns and assess ROI and KPIs.
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities.
- Carrying out market research in order to keep up to date with customer trends, as well as trying to predict future trends.
- Developing strategies and managing marketing campaigns across print, broadcast and online platforms to ensure that products and services meet customers’ expectations and to build the credibility of brands.
- Analyzing the success of marketing campaigns and creating reports.
- Bachelor’s Degree/HND in any discipline from a reputable Institution.
- Experiences/Knowledge/Skills: (What experience brings success to this role)
- Minimum of 5 years’ Brand experience.
- Brand awareness – a clear understanding of brands and the marketing mix.
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and communicate recommendations to executives.
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising effective campaigns.
- Result Orientation
- Strong Bias for Action
- Team alignment
- Attention to detail
- Relationship management skills
- Demonstrate the ability to think both analytically and creatively.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Product and Customer Knowledge
- A strong focus on results
- A high degree of business acumen
YOU MAY WANT TO APPLY FOR:
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply