Lukoil Overseas Nigeria Limited (LONL) is a limited liability company incorporated under the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and having its registered office at St. Nicholas House (10th Floor), Catholic Mission Street, Lagos State.
We invite applications from suitably qualified members of the public to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Financial Officer
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide functions for planning, updating and monitoring of the company’s budget execution.
- Prepare management reports of the company in the context of plan / actual for planning periods.
- Participate in the development of budgets for joint ventures in which the Company holds a minority stake.
- Prepare and obtain approval of long-term development plans.
- Ensure interaction with other departments for the preparation of accounting, financial and other types of reports.
- Higher Economic / Finance Education. MBA is an advantage
- At least 6 years of experience in budgeting & finance processes in the upstream business, including planning and execution.
- Fluent Russian and English language.
- Knowledge of accounting and governance reporting.
- Experience in preparation and analysis of work programs and budgets.
- Strong skill in factor analysis.
- Knowledge of Lukoil corporate procedures and standards for budgeting and financing.
- Practice of interaction with joint ventures and major oil and gas companies as shareholders.
- Understanding of project management approach.
Application Closing Date
25th March, 2021.
YOU MAY WANT TO APPLY FOR:
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.