We are a Public Service Organization in Nigeria currently recruiting qualified and highly skilled candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Quantity Surveyor
Grade: Level 14
- The successful candidates who should be self-motivated and result-oriented will work closely with other Architects, Quantity Surveyors, Engineers and Contractors who are responsible for designs, supervision of construction and maintenance of buildings and road projects to provide the highest level of project outcomes.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Review all drawings submitted by the Design Team
- Prepare detailed Bills of Quantities
- Prepare Tender Documents for bidding process
- Carry out interim valuation of the ongoing works
- Attend site coordination meetings
- Approve samples and mock up works based on cost approved
- On site measurement of physical works and inspection of contractor’s materials and goods deployed to the site for the works
- Prepare final valuation and eventually the release of retention at final completion of projects
- Any other adhoc assignments that may be given from time to time.
Qualifications and Experience
- HND / B.Sc / B.Tech in Quantity Surveying; MSc Quantity Surveying / MSc. Construction Management will bean added advantage.
- Minimum of 13 years post qualification experience.
- Excellent Quantity Surveyor’s Software
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word); AUTODESK AUTOCAD (Take off quantities from Software), Microsoft Project (Project Management), QUANTITY SURVEYORS CACS (Generate measurement from software)
- Associate/Full Member of Nigerian Institute of Quantity Surveyors (NIQS).
Conditions of Service
- The remuneration and other conditions of service are as applicable as in the Public Service in Nigeria.
Application Closing Date
4th June, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter of application attached to their detailed CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.