Suretree Systems is an independent end-to-end IT services provider helping companies to harness the power of innovation and thrive.
Suretree engages with companies as a strategic partner, guiding their digital transformation and supporting them with systems and capabilities required to address the preferences of policyholders, transform core business processes to improve operational efficiency, facilitate new business model implementation and add incremental value throughout the value chain with data-driven insights.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Producer / Editor
Background / Objectives
- Client is a loan marketplace enabling loan seekers to make smart decisions by providing up to date information on loans, and the best interest rates from multiple lenders. Client also provides free credit check for all users.
- Content Marketing forms a great part of the Client’s marketing strategy as it gives the avenue to provide valuable information to users, support search efforts and subtly upsell our providers’ products.
- To this end, we are looking to enlist experienced financial journalists and content producers/curators to drive the content marketing strategy for the brand.
- Male/Female, C1C2D socio-economic class, 22-45 years, Semi-urban and Urban dwellers
- High to intermediate level of education, single or married with stable source of income, mid to high-income earners either salaried or self-employed.
Existing and pipeline product and providers description:
- Word Count: 150 words
- Frequency: As required
News, reviews, and guides:
- Word Count: 250 words
- Frequency: As required
Editorial articles on loan management, personal/business finance, and security:
- Word count: 1,500
- Frequency: To be agreed
All content must meet the following parameters:
- Relatable and easy to read and understand, all technicalities must be fully explained
- Call to actions that drive engagement and interaction with the site and products
- Well researched and unique views on subject matter for articles
- Keyword optimized content that are not plagiarized
- Subtle and expert introduction of relevant nC products into content
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2021.
YOU MAY WANT TO APPLY FOR:
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Profiles and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Client will provide topics of focus to ensure uniformity across all sources. However, authors can suggest trending topics and proceed to generate content once client has approved.