CreditRegistry – CR Services (Credit Bureau) Plc “CreditRegistry”, is the pioneer and leading credit bureau operator in Nigeria. Trusted with Nigeria’s largest credit information database.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Writer and Social Media Strategist
- We are looking for an experienced content writer to support the company’s branding and communication team.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Develop content and post-monthly blog articles
- Develop monthly social media content calendar
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience
- Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
- Instrument conversion points and optimizes user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Perform other duties as assigned by the manager.
- Minimum of 3 years of proven experience in digital marketing.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Proficiency in MS Office (i.e. Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Skill / Competencies Required:
- Presentation skills
- A keen eye for details
- Advanced knowledge of powerpoint
- Advanced research skill
- Excellent communication skills
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2021.
You May Want To Apply For More:
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online