AIG Media Pro is a digital marketing firm that deals with Event Coverage, Equipment Hiring, Online TV, and Advertisement.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Writer
Location: Lekki Phase I, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Produce well-researched content for publication online and in print.
- Organize writing schedules to complete drafts of content or finished projects within deadlines.
- Develop related content for multiple platforms, such as websites, email marketing, product descriptions, videos, and blogs.
- Monitor and analyze the performance of key performance indicators (KPIs) to offer suggestions for improvement.
- Use search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in writing to maximize the online visibility of a website in search results.
- Utilize industry best practices and familiarity with the organization’s mission to inspire ideas and content.
- Communicate and cooperate with a writing team, including a content manager, editors, and web publishers.
- Follow an editorial calendar, collaborating with other members of the content production team to ensure timely delivery of materials.
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Journalism, Communications or a related field preferred
- 3+ years of professional writing experience, especially with digital platforms
- Proficient in the use of IT particularly Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) and SEO.
- Possess Excellent interpersonal skills and a proactive with a strong team-working ethos.
- Brainstorm with the editorial team for new ideas and strategies for effective content
- Research markets and industries to create content that is innovative and original
- Develop copy on a wide variety of topics for multiple platforms (such as the website, blogs, articles, and social media)
- Create eye-catching and innovative headlines
- Collaborate with campaign managers, creative team, and designers.
- A thorough understanding of search engine optimization best practices.
- Understanding grammar rules and how to construct clear sentences being mindful of flow, readability, and content.
- Possess Strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
N60,000 – N80,000 monthly.
You May Want To Apply For More:
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 20th September, 2021.