Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: MIS Specialist
Employment Type: Full-time
- The MIS Specialist shall mainly be responsible for setting up the Management Information System for projects and ensuring that information systems are developed and deployed in each project state in due time and the Systems meet standards for quality and functional requirements.
- The successful candidate shall be domiciled in Abuja and directly involved in requirement gathering, architecting, designing, testing, fine tuning, security assessment and deployment (including training) of the Systems.
- Proven IT / Software Project Management skills
- A master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Management, Project Management, Business Administration or Engineering or an equivalent qualification with 5 years working experience or a bachelor’s Degree with 7 years’ experience in the related field
- Prior work experience in a similar position is required
- Project management experience in managerial / team lead role is required
- Certification in Project Management will be an added advantage
- Strong understanding of Database Management Systems including SQL and NoSQL systems
- Proficiency in data modelling and design as well as in information system architecture, design and development
- Strong knowledge and experience in system administration; administration of server operating systems including Windows Server or a Unix based server. Knowledge of virtualization is an advantage
- Experience using Project Management tools such as Microsoft Project, Trello, JIRA, Mantis Bug Tracker etc
You May Want To Apply For More:
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply