Vixa Pharmaceutical Company Limited has been dedicated to the total well-being of people from of all ages since 1998. We have been committed to peoples’ health and comfort by providing an extensive range of quality pharmaceutical products. At VIXA, we provide life-saving products due to our constant communication with life management professionals and end-users. We conform to current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) and international medical standards. From our anti-malaria to anti-fungi, analgesics to anti-hypertensive, anti-diabetic to steroids; our portfolio of products cuts across a wide spectrum
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Driver
Job Location: Lekki/Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- To be responsible for conveying products, equipment, and staff of the organization to the areas where they are required.
- Promptly communicate to supervisors about any major repairs and maintenances on vehicles.
- To perform vehicle inspection before and after each trip.
- To provide timely and promptly driving services to respective staff and/or goods for supply within the Lagos and other parts of the country.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensure timely conveyance of staff and products to and fro places within stipulated axis as instructed by supervisor or the manager.
- Carry out routine checks on vehicles and ensure they are in sound condition.
- Keep all records, including receipts for vehicle maintenance.
- Loading and unloading products into vehicle for transaction purpose.
- Ensure vehicle is given regular/day-to-day maintenance checks: check oil, water, battery, brakes, tyres, etc.
- Ensure that vehicles are kept perfect and clean at all times by washing both the inside and outside parts of the vehicle.
- Keep up a travel log to record areas travelled to, travel time, and work hours.
- Adhere to company operating policies and procedures.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Driving.
- A Valid Driver’s license.
- Below 35 years.
- Must reside within Lekki/Victoria Island.
- Sound and energetic.
- Accountable and resourceful.
- Good driving skills.
- Good sense of Navigation Awareness.
- Good Team player.
- Pay attention to detail.
- Well Disciplined.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Ability to work to deadlines, under pressure.
YOU MAY WANT TO APPLY FOR:
Method of Application
Interestd and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Note: Only Shortlisted candidate will be contacted.