Swift Consulting is a consulting firm that consults in education, human resource, and office management as well as conducts trainings.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Estate Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Monitor legal risk in real estate documentation and advise clients accordingly.
- Interpret laws, rulings, and regulations for real estate transactions.
- Manage regulatory and compliance-related services.
- Defend the municipal code litigation.
- Support legal and general advisory needs associated with a large-scale real estate portfolio. Strong experience in real estate law and industry knowledge that includes litigation, lease transactions, property management, and purchase and sale transactions.
- Draft and negotiate real estate transactions.
- Draft routine leases and amendments.
- Ensure that appropriate approvals are in place before real estate transactions are executed.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with minimum of 1 – 3 years work experience.
- Solid experience in title insurance underwriting, curative, and claims.
- Good understanding of foreclosure.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Capable networker with excellent interpersonal, communication, and public speaking skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs.
- Living at Ikeja will be an advantage.
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and research skills.
- A natural leader who displays sound judgment and attention to detail.
- N60,000 – N100,000 monthly.
YOU MAY WANT TO APPLY FOR:
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their updated CV in PDF FORMAT to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 9th August, 2021.