Kloverharris Limited is a Human resource/IT Consulting company that provides high quality services to businesses across Africa. We pride ourselves in how well we assist organizations overcome challenges that bother on optimal performance by proffering a wide array of solutions through the use of deep IT expertise, industry- wide expertise and highly proficient tools.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Event Centre Manager
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Coordinate with different departments, event vendors, and clients to ensure seamless organization and execution of all events.
- Coordinate and implement all operations within an event,
- Collaborate with all Departments to maintain the event calendar and ensure event dates do not interfere with other events.
- Timely response to all event inquiries according to the company’s SLA and ensuring the conversion of inquiries to sales.
- Consistently meet or exceed monthly sales targets.
- Effectively communicate to prospective clients the features and benefits of the company’s event packages.
- Work with the operation team and clients to plan and coordinate details of events.
- Prepare rate quotation and prompt issuance of invoice to clients also ensure proper follow up.
- Oversee the dismantling and removal of the event and clear the venue efficiently.
- Develop event feedback surveys and post-event reports.
- Prepare marketing visit report and sales for analyzing market strategy.
- Manage the upkeep of equipment and supplies to meet health and safety standards within the business premises.
- Ensure all facilities are well-maintained.
- Understand the unique needs of different types of events.
- Create and consistently manage all client data.
- Manage relationships with clients throughout the event planning process and beyond.
- Develop, implement, and review operational policies and procedures.
- Endeavor to develop and succeed in maintaining an appropriate company image that strives towards excellence in satisfying customers.
- Ensure awareness of the latest marketing and business development techniques.
- Implement all related organization policies, procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- 3-5 years of event hall management experience or in a similar function
- Project management Skill is an added advantage.
- Sales and marketing skills to promote events and attract business.
- Effective and Efficient communication
- Knowledge of oral/written English
- Organizational and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and multi-tasking ability.
- Proficiency in computer and MS Office applications
- Physically and mentally fit for the job
- N150,000 – 250,000 monthly
Application Closing Date
17th June, 2021.
You May Want To Apply For More:
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Position applied for” as the subject of the email.