Sunrose Consulting Limited – Our client is a reputable manufacturing company in Nigeria. With Head Office in Lagos and factory in Ogun State, the company manufactures a range of Injection Molding Plastic Products, Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) Products, Thermoform and Paper Food packages and other related products in various sizes. Its performance and increasing growth over the years have been quite remarkable and this can be attributed to the excellent and outstanding services it provides to its numerous esteemed customers and the strong ability to respond promptly to their various needs at any time. The Company’s vision is to be the first choice for excellent products in its field of production backed up with marketing services of value.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Factory Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Reporting to the General Manager, you will plan, coordinate and control manufacturing processes so that products are delivered on time and within budget.
- As the Factory Manager, you will make sure goods and services are produced safely, cost-effectively and on time and that they meet the required quality standards.
- You will be responsible for both human and material resources.
- As the Factory Manager, you will oversee the production process, coordinating all production activities and operations.
You Will Need to:
- Plan and draw up a production schedule
- Decide on and order the resources that are required and ensure stock levels remain adequate
- Select equipment and take responsibility for its maintenance
- Set the quality standards
- Ensure that the production will be cost effective by estimating costs and negotiating and agreeing budgets with both clients and managers
- Monitor the production processes and adjust schedules as needed
- Monitor productivity rates and product standards and implement quality control programmes
- Organise the repair of any damaged equipment
- Liaise with different departments, teams and companies, e.g. suppliers, managers, clients
- Ensure that health and safety guidelines are followed at all times
- Ensure customer orders are completed on time and to budget and that quality standards and targets are met
- Work with managers to implement the company’s policies and goals
- Collate and analyse data, putting together production reports for management
- Supervise and motivate a team of workers
- Review worker performance and identify training needs.
- You must have a minimum of 5 years’ successful production management experience
- A good knowledge of operating extruding and thermoforming machines is required for this position.
- You must have strong planning and organisation skills and ability to act decisively and solve staff or equipment-related problems. You must have the capacity to grasp complex concepts easily.
- Attention to detail to ensure high levels of quality
- Ability to communicate clearly and persuasively with your team, managers and clients
- Strong negotiation skills for getting materials within budget at the right time,
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask,
- Strong leadership
- Ability to motivate others to meet deadlines are essential for this role.
- In addition, you must have a results-driven approach to work
- Ability to work in a logical, systematic manner.
- You must be proficient in relevant computer applications.
Application Closing Date
9th July, 2021.
You May Want To Apply For More:
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.