All Flavors Supreme Foods is a leading premium snack manufacturer in Nigeria. As the demand for quality, healthy and delicious snacks grows, we help to fulfill that demand. We pride ourselves on supporting local farmers and our ability to provide premium-quality products made with high-quality ingredients, advanced machines and techniques.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Factory Worker
Location: Iyana Isolo, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Engage in production of products such as mixing, cooking and moulding of dairy products
- Manage automated methods and temperatures for manufacturing products
- Evaluate samples of products and the operating machines for packaging
- Assess the quality of readymade commodity and record accurate outcomes at specific times of the production operations
- Execute and manage machines, carry out inspections and packing of finished products
- Maintain a neat processing environment
- Operate machines in the process of producing commodities
- Examine the diverse products and other commodities
- Prepare cartons and crates for packaging purposes and ensure that items are properly and safely packed into them
- Inspect finished products to ensure that they conform to quality standards and isolate any non-conformed or damaged items
- Observe completion time and gather portions of products.
- Candidates should possess SSCE / OND qualification.
- 1 – 5 years of relevant experience
- Preferably Male candidates
- Candidates should live in close proximity to Iyana Isolo.
- Satisfactory knowledge of the commodity produced by the factory
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to utilize diverse machines and possession of practical aptitude.
- Acceptable knowledge of safety and health principles
- Must be precise, careful, patient, responsible, swift and alert.
YOU MAY WANT TO APPLY FOR:
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail