MBIS International, a leading Nursery and Primary School is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Trainee Teacher (Early Years)
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
Qualification and Requirements
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, highly motivated educator to join our hard-working staff. Our ideal candidate must:
- Hold a B.Ed. / B.A in English Language or Early Childhood Education from a reputable Higher Institution
- Must live in Ibadan and be able to easily commute to Jericho, Ibadan
- Have at least 1 year experience in the classroom environment working with preschool learners
- Experience of the EYFS Curriculum will be an added advantage
- Must have the ability to work effectively and communicate clearly with children
- Must have exceptional command of both spoken and written English Language
- Must be patient, expressive, resourceful, responsible, artistic, adaptable, humorous, and above all must love and enjoy working with young children
- Must be computer literate and proficient in Microsoft office.
- This is a fantastic opportunity for those wanting to gain on the job experience of the British Curriculum.
Application Closing Date
15th May, 2021.
You May Want To Applying For More:
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the mail.