ReelFruit is an emerging fruit processing company, retailing a range of dried fruit snacks to cater to the growing number of health-conscious consumers in Nigeria. ReelFruit was established in 2012 and has achieved significant growth – retailing in over 350 stores nationwide, with a head office in Lagos and regional office in Abuja and Port Harcourt. The company also retails product on amazon.com in the US as well as internationally.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fleet & Logistics Officer
Employment Type: Full Time
- The Fleet & Logistics Officer is responsible for fleet maintenance & management of all fleet as well as coordinating companywide logistics along with other administrative functions.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Manage the drivers, complete their timely evaluations and maintain fleet log books while ensuring all drivers adhere to the Company fleet SOP’s and other regulations
- Manage the routine and need-based maintenance of all company vehicles including the branch offices’.
- Manage fleet and pool cars usage policies and procedures, and compliance with local and state rules and regulations
- Ensure fleet availability to meet all requests by scheduling, forecasting, and surveying current user trends
- Streamline and monitor fuel purchase system with the assistance of fuel cards for all vehicles and drivers
- Ensure vehicles have valid insurances; drivers have valid permits; insurance claims are processed timely
- Report on the health of the fleet and other related issues arising from the fleet monitoring system
- Coordinate and track the movement of goods/shipment through logistic pathways
- Review freight rates and other transportation costs to keep working costs low
- Coordinate documentation of all freight forwarding operations
- Manage warehouse needs and requirements
- Manage agendas/travel arrangements for employees
- Assist in the development of administrative staff under your supervision
- Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
Educational Qualification, Experience, and Requirements
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc Degree in a related field
- 3 years prior experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of Resource Management and Data Analysis
- Microsoft Office Suite Proficiency
- Great coordinating, organizing, and problem-solving skills.
Application Closing Date
You May Want To Applying For More:
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online