Softcom was established in 2007 with a mission to “connect people and businesses with meaningful innovation”. A technology company which aims to solve problems that will connect people and businesses to value that ultimately improves their lives. We want our products to enable inclusion and growth for people and businesses in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphic Designer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Category: Digital , Retail & Experiential
- The role of a graphic designer is to create designs that showcase our brand’s message with high visual impact. With a combination of art and technology, he/she communicates ideas through images and the layout of websites and printed pages.
- The graphic designer works with the digital and experiential team to interpret and bring ideas to life.
- Developing design briefs that suit the brand’s purpose and present to the digital media team
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas, concepts and developing an interactive design to align with our objectives
- Create images/designs that identify a product or convey a message
- Develop motion graphics that identify a product or convey a message
- Develop graphics and visual or audio images for product illustrations, logos, and websites
- B.Sc in Arts, Marketing or any related field
- 3 – 5 years significant experience of working as a visual/graphic designer
- Ability to absorb and apply constructive criticism
- Strong knowledge of current and past creative trends.
- Originality and Creativity
- Communication designs
- Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Photography (would be an advantage)
- Time management skills
- Sound knowledge of content creation
- Visual art
- Should be a good team player
- The ability to pay attention to details
- Motion graphics skills
Application Closing Date
YOU MAY WANT TO APPLY NOW
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online