Bethsaida Limited is a group of companies devoted to lasting success in Financial Services, Engineering, Construction and Real Estate. As well as being one of Africas best in the provision of the services aforementioned, the group provides financial services to individuals and groups. Bethsaida Groups is a limited liability company incorporated in Nigeria on the 13th Day of December 2015 – proudly owned by Nigerian.
We are recruiting to fill the position below
Job Title: Head, Banking Operations
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full Time
- Monitor daily operations to ensure a free flow process, and also supervise the execution of daily tasks
- Develop and enforce sound policies and structures for the growth of the company
- Create a strong workforce by developing competent individuals in the banking operations team
- Oversee the processing of centralized loans and other banking activities to ensure due process, accuracy and accountability are followed
- Create and implement long term business plan to ensure continuity of business operations in the long run
- Ensure client data is protected from the public and secured against fraud by enforcing access rights and verification levels
- Develop financial back up plans to protect business operations in the event of major crises that could result in huge losses
- Collaborate with heads of other units to develop best practices for successful banking operations
- Delegate tasks to members of the operations team.
- A Degree in Banking or other related fields
- Minimum of 4 years cognate experience
- Good sense of responsibility
- Good leadership skills
- Ability to maintain focus
- Ability to multitask
- Good judgment to make financial decisions
- Ability to work in a team setting and excel.
Application Closing Date
YOU MAY WANT TO APPLY NOW
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and / or Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.